Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Masterpiece...

I am currently in Portland, OR until Aug 19. Since being here I have met many people, but there is one little guy that is pretty much my favorite. His name is Isaiah and he is 6 years old. Now, the first day I met him he shook his butt and said he was "shaking his money maker" since then the laughs have not stopped. Today, after school, he wanted to make a sandwich and split it with me. He said he wanted to make it out of his secret ingredients. Let me tell you they were not a secret for long. This sandwich that we split consisted of ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and bar-b-q sauce. That is right, dead serious. You know what I actually ate my half too. It was for sure a masterpiece. I look forward to sharing more sandwiches with my boy, Isaiah, in the future let's just hope he allows me to make them.

6 comments:

Kara said...

what a funny kid! i am glad you are having a great time so far

JENNY said...

I used to make secret potions and special sandwiches when I was a kid, too...but no one ate mine. I bet that kid loves you.

janine said...

good to hear from you kshae...praying for you and your ministry there!

J. B. said...

The stuff that kid eats sure is CRAZY!

lhall said...

kenli

i'm not sure if you check how many comments you have very often, but i just read a comment that you left for me on my blog and you USED PUNCTUATION!!! i just had to document this occasion somewhere, so hopefully you'll see it!

Kristi said...

Ah-ha - here's your blog! I'm sure you didn't mean that IG is your favorite kid. ;-)