Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Been a while, but here I am

Many new things in my life: blog, job, school year, that might be all but it seemed like a good reason to begin posting again.

Thanks to Cassie for this awesome new blog design.

Students are starting to come back to campus. I love when campus is full again, it just feels right. I was getting very used to being all by myself in Gardner, but it was time for the dorm to be full again, I guess. Because of the work they did on Gardner over the summer we did not have time to play hide and seek in the dorm before everyone returned, sad day.

Speaking of students and Gardner, I must say my other new thing is my job. As of July 1, I am the Director of Intramural Sports at ACU. I have loved it. It all begins tomorrow with Welcome Week sports.

Alright, I will try not to be such a stranger. Thanks for welcoming me back to the blog world.

4 comments:

JENNY said...

Congrats! That is awesome about the new job. Glad to hear you are doing well.

a pair of pettijohns said...

she lives. amazing.

Jen said...

yes! keep writing!

Jen said...

so 2 years ago cassie made your blog look all cute and you haven't blogged since. boo.