Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I have been tagged

List 7 things to do before I die:
1. visit all the ballparks
2. become a mom
3. coach varsity volleyball or basketball at a 5a high school
4. live in the northeast area
5. see the 7 wonders of the world
6. learn another language
7. learn to play the piano
List 7 things I cannot (or will not) do:
1. stop drinking coca-cola classic
2. stop wearing khakis
3. stop buying movies
4. stop eating popcorn
5. stop comparing life to F.R.I.E.N.D.S
6. stop saying corny grandmaish things
7. stop laughing at everything
List 7 things that attract me to my (future) spouse:
1. his love for Christ and the way he shows that
2. his humor and the way he always makes me laugh
3. his love for people
4. his love for sports
5. his smile and laugh
6. his love for his family and mine
7. his knowledge
List 7 things I say most often:
1. unbelievable
2. what the crap?
3. I looooove _____
4. I am hungry
5. seriously
6. that's great
7. sweet
List 7 books or series that I love(this is very hard, not sure I have read 7 books in my lifetime):
1. blogs, they count, you all do it
2. Mere Christianity
3. Man's Search for Meaning
4. Wild At Heart
5. I will read Blue Like Jazz
6. I will finish Cure for the Common Life
7. Bible
List 7 movies I would watch over and over again (this too is hard, not for lack there of, but the exact opposite):
1. Cinderella Man
2. Mean Girls
3. Mr/Mrs Smith
4. Toy Story
5. The Notebook
6. The Terminal
7. The School of Rock
List 7 people I would love to join in:
1. Holly Porter
2. Erin Sedwick
3. Emily Wallace
4. Lij/Neen
5. MoMo/Blake
6. Mija
7. Ferika

4 comments:

JENNY said...

I love reading surveys. I really do. haha!

Love you and hope you have a great Christmas!

ewall said...

ummm...where is redeeming love on your book list? i'm just saying...:)

Rosalyn said...

I love Mean Girls...it's so teeny bob but so great!!! ken I get to see you tonight!!!! I can not wait!! love you Ros

Ashley said...

Love the Garza stories...what funny memories! That was such a fun and exciting trip! I hope you have a great holiday!