Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The latest and greatest news is that San Antonio finally got the bird. That is what the back of the shirts say that the workers are wearing at the new Freebirds. Pretty sure I gasped and put my head back on my seat when I looked over and saw that it had opened. Another favorite of my, which I have not had in a while, is Taco Bueno. Some say that Taco Cabana compare, here in San Antonio, but no way no how. Once you have had that sweet sweet satisfaction of bueno you never go elsewhere. I thought for about a second opening one up here, but pretty sure there can be too many mexican food restaurants in one place. We have it all here, including a los jalapenos, los palapas, la mamacitas, you put a as, or os ending on a word and it is a restaurant here in Santonio.
Last night was a fantastic night, I am not just talking about the nice weather. Sometimes we have that here believe it or not. I got to eat dinner and walk around this huge outlet mall in San Marcos, that has grown 4x the size since I last went. The purpose of this story is to say I got to do that with one of my favorite people in all the land, Jen Perkins or better known as Mija. It was a lovely evening, we met around 5:00 and walked around a bit and then went and ate at yet another favorite of mine, Chilis. I really love there chips and queso with ranch dressing, not a lot beats that. I just realized I have talked about food pretty much this entire blog. We laughed and talked and laughed some more, I love her laugh. It was a great evening with a great friend. I just love those friends that can sit and talk about nothing and everything at the same time. The kind that you can be absent from for a while and as soon as you see one another again it is as though time stood still and things never changed. We talked about old memories in the dorm and we talked about what happened yesterday. It was so awesome. Mija encourages me so much and she has helped me through many things in life and always will. I love that girl, she is one of those friends for life.
It is hard to stop writing, but I must. I really must before I bore you, the reader. I fixed the comments and now all are welcome to comment. I love this blog stuff. Love you guys.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenli-
oh my gosh, i miss you a whole bunch...hope everything is fabulous! I love the blog...love it.

JENNY said...

I love Jen Perkins, too!

Jen said...

ken, love you, loved your entry today. read mine too ok? Adios amiga, i will call you when i get back from mexico! Ole!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I can be included in the commenting now!!! Thanks, Ken!

Ames

Anonymous said...

edit, edit, edit. Didn't your degree that you'll be getting in the mail any day now have a few spelling/grammar requirements in it? this blog thing is great for heckling :)

Anonymous said...

kenli edwards...

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]diesem wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]aktuelles wetter[b][/url]