Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wahooooo

Kami got engaged!!! She is in Houston teaching and coaching and has been dating another teacher and coach at the same school, how cute. His name is Will Del Re. He popped the question Saturday night. I had to wait to post so that Kami could share the good news with all her close friends.
Can I just say that I love DVR. This thing has been one of the best purchases of my entire existence. Since we have this lovely invention I have had the chance to watch reruns of one of my favorite shows. If you did not think I was nerd before you will now. Everyday at 5:00 Who wants to be a millionaire comes on and I get to watch it commercial free in the evenings. I love it so much.

I am pumped b/c the 10 and final season of Friends came out on Tuesday. Yes, I have already purchased and almost completed watching it. I cannot bring myself to watch the last one, though I have seen it a million times. That would mean that it is really over, I know it has been 2 years, but that would really mean they are no longer on the air. That brings me to the beauty of seasons of TV on DVD. Another great thing in life. I can sit and watch Friends to my little hearts content.
As I sit here and type a maintenance man has entered the room to get the trash out, a nice thing. He told another intern in the office with me that he is too young to have complaints, what. After he took out the trash he began sweeping the floor, also a nice thing but found it a little odd while we were in the room. I figured he would just sweep in the areas where we were not, then I felt a soft brush across my foot, seriously you just swept my foot. He never said a word, I moved out of the way and he continued sweeping as if he never noticed me. I love random people.

2 comments:

D Pitt said...

CONGRATS Kami! That's awesome! Have a great Thanksgiving Kenli Shea...

ewall said...

you know what i love about you? that you would announce your sister getting engaged and your love for dvr and tv shows on dvd in the same blog, like they are the same level of importance. they might be huh? dvr is stinkin' awesome. i love you friend!